OT: Such a simple world

Not.

JoeSpareBedroom

Shhhh.....let's wait a while and see how much traffic, if any, this story generates here.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Too bad you're too stupid to understand English, or you would've noticed this:

"Eight years have passed," he said. "We have repeatedly raised with the United States the matter of economic compensation for the existence of the base in Kyrgyzstan, but we have not been understood."

Who has been the president of the U.S. for the past 8 years, less a few weeks?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What do you expect? The Kyrgyzstanians are having finacial problems and the Russians are waving an economic carrot in front of them. Maybe if we stopped wasting money on condoms in Africa we could pay them to be our friends again.

Reply to
badgolferman

He did. According to the Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiyev, =93Eight years have passed. We have repeatedly raised with the United States the matter of economic compensation for the existence of the base in Kyrgyzstan, but we have not been understood.=94

So Bush had his chance. Many of them.

And he didn't solve the problem.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Read the article, Mr Reading Comprehension Failure. They ****DID NOT***** wait for the new admin to voice their concerns. They voiced their concerns repeatedly over 8 years.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

.....because they're partially footing the bill, which they want help with.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom