Things are going soooo well...

Just friggin' kill 'em all and get it over with...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Terrorist activities have been around the world for decades. Certainly you know that better than most people in this newsgroup. Iraq is just a good place to gather many of them and take them out right now.

Reply to
badgolferman

A) What gives us the right to use Iraq this way?

B) And what you describe is not what's happening.

Reply to
DH

Can we assume you prefer to wait until the radical Islamic terrorists hit your hometown before we kill them? Any body who does not yet realize we are at war with these nuts is a nutty as they are, or as delusional as Obama LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

So why did we divert so many of our resources away from that fight and into Iraq?

Reply to
do_not_spam_me

That would be a stupid assumption. And, therefore, to be expected from you.

Reply to
DH

Really? If you do not want to fight them in Iraq, why then did you suggest we stop fighting them in Iraq? Were in the world do you believe we should be fighting the radical Islamic terrorists around the world, if not where THEY live? The logical conclusion has to be your MUST believe it is in this country ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Naturally we must fight them where they are located and Iraq is just one of the many fronts in our war with the radical Islamic terrorist that want to kill all Americans. Just as Churchill said to the Brits in 1939, before WWII.

It is a rather basic concept in any war, fight the enemy were THEY live rather than wait till they come to were YOU live. Surly you too do not prefer we do that? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Why did we divert so many of our resources away from fighting Islamic terrorists and toward fighting Iraq?

Reply to
do_not_spam_me

Ha - the million (well, billions, actually) dollar question!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Should we run from the terrorists in Iraq?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

How many were there - who were threatening us - *before* we invaded Iraq??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Is that you Joey?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

No. So... the answer really is... how many??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

28,032,109
Reply to
Scott in Florida

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998

Reply to
dbu,.