OT: The more things change, the more they remain the same

I just found one of my Dad's old reel-to-reel airchecks. He's doing the news. President Ford just passed his annual physical. Teddy Kennedy wants to stop funding for the war. (Haven't we heard him say the same thing recently? Why hasn't Massechusetts retired Obese-One?)

Reply to
n5hsr

Every politician in Massachusetts has a job for life. Once elected every member of their near and far relatives are eligible far a hack job on the public payroll. Sons, daughters, inlaws, It becomes a family tradition. Like Martha Stuart says "Its a good thing". Ron

Reply to
ronbon

In other words, you would like to know why he keeps getting re-elected. It appears blood is thicker than liquor. And liquor is thicker than water if you know what I mean.

Reply to
mark digital©