OT: They are so much better off, now

Good thing we freed those Iraqis, eh? 125+ innocents DEAD in just one day of suicide bombings. Well over 200 so far in 2006. They can't even go to a funeral without fear of getting blown-up. Good thing W went in there in made their lives so much better.

When will the carnage end? Very likely when we pull out and Iraq is finally, after a bloody civil war, taken over by anti-US religious radicals. Then, both Iraq and the US will be MUCH better off than we were a few years ago. The $trillion that W spent invading and occupying will have really paid-off!

Yeah, W thought his wonderful stealth bombers and smart bombs would solve all the problems over there. All the Iraqis would just set-aside their differences and join in a western-style democracy.

Mission accomplished!

Reply to
dizzy