OT - Toyota settlement

Got a legal notice today regarding my 2001 Avalon and a bunch of models since, I think, 1997. Toyota has agreed to fix sludge for 8 years and if
they reject a claim, an independent board is supposed to review it. I trashed the notice but I think mileage is unlimited. Seems to me 8 years is too short still. A reasonably maintained car should never sludge up.
we got notices on the previous Avalon & current (02) Highlander several years ago - I'm like you Art, I don't remember any mention of mileage, just 8 years. I've got the letter somewhere on the Highlander but am not home now to refresh my memory. Ron

Art, 11/17/2006,8:34:44 PM, wrote:

Why is this message ?