OT welcome back Scott

Yeah. That's it. I ALWAYS file triggers.

Reply to
witfal

I'm just amused at your ignorance. Don't mistake that for insecurity.

Reply to
witfal

I never said anything even remotely related to Gitmo. If you disagree, please find the text which you believe points to your delusion. Copy and paste the text into your next response.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Have fun with your gun hobby.

Reply to
dbu

You already wrote that. Remember?

Reply to
witfal

Here's something for you to remember when you are playing with your 1911

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

Reply to
dbu

Gosh, ya' think? My son was gun-safe when he was four. With that in mind, there's hope for you, dbu.

Reply to
witfal

Next, he'll be telling us that milk should be refrigerated.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom