Re: {{ OT }} GWB's insistance on 6 Party Talks looks to have been the smart strategy

North Korea dismantled a nuke plant on Friday.

> > I don't know if the 6-Party Talks is the reason, but it is easy to think > the Bush strategy played a role in Kim Jung Il's decision. It is > interesting to note that North Korea kept this our of their own news > reports AND made statements of America's hostility toward the shut-off > country. > > Bush said what he would do and did what he said, and now North Korea is > taking apart a huge part of the program that makes it dangerous to her > neighbors. This is the hallmark of a good President.

Hats off to the Chinese, who handled their own back yard, and let Bush take the credit for it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Bush had virtually nothing to do with any progress involving North Korea.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yeah, you did. ;-) Or at least your server did.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

You buy from them all day long. The computers you fix are loaded with their components. Shut the f*ck up until you're 100% innocent of supporting communists.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You really need life to be simple, don't you?

News sources you've never heard of completely contradict your simple theory. Go back to sleep, oakland boy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You will fix anything Dell tells you to fix. You're guilty.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why tell you? You won't read them. Or, you'll claim they're disreputable. Some of the information is already in books, which you've shown disrespect for because when you were growing up, your parents didn't teach you to appreciate learning.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Learn to follow a discussion, oakland boy. We're talking about China.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How will you determine if the sources are reputable?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm talking about whether China was primarily responsible for NK's (apparently) improved attitude, with little or no credit going to Bush.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I wouldn't expect that, but I want to know his methodology.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

One story came from here back in November:

JoeSpareBedroom

How old are they, and who made them? I can't think of anything but maybe Apples being American made, but I think they're all now made in China or Taiwan, and the Taiwan products likely have circuit boards from China.

Even laptops?

Which motherboards aren't made in China now?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Look harder.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What's your opinion of John Bolton?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Oh well.

You should also be reading National Review if you claim to be a real conservative. You can read articles by real conservatives who regularly rip your sad-ass president a new asshole for his blunders.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Here's John Bolton, ripping your president a new asshole for his failure to serve America's needs via his dealings with North Korea:

National Review loved the story, so they provided a link to it:
National Review is a source for conservative opinions. Founded by William F. Buckley in 1955.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yes I do.

JoeSpareBedroom