OT: Who is this person?

He has never voted to raise taxes. He has never voted for an unbalanced budget. He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership. He has never voted to raise congressional pay. He has never taken a government-paid junket. He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch. He voted against the Patriot Act. He voted against regulating the Internet. He voted against the Iraq war. He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program. He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Moe

....and he is a KooK.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

He's a goofball. I'd never in hell vote for him.

Reply to
dbu,.

I love Ron Paul as a senator but he is an idiot on foreign policy. Paul is one of those do nothing conservatives when it comes to foreign policy and that just doesnt work anymore.

Reply to
GO Mavs

he's a good senatory but he isnt material enough to be president.

Reply to
GO Mavs