picking a used/new toyota SUV

which toyota SUV has had the most success, is the most reliable...best overall? To me they all seem okay, but I can't decide on which one, which year?

Reply to
slatt333

I've an 02 Highlander AWD V-6.

It is a great rig for snow and on highway. Was in Reno Sunday-Tuesday and parts of road around Mt Lassen from Redding snowy or icy and it still runs good - I use Michelin cross-terrains on it which handle well for all-season.

So, depends what you want to do with it. Off-road, get something else. Newer 4Runners I have heard are fine even with the v-6.

Ron

Reply to
ron

so I can't hit the right button! Sorry. I do fit right in with the rest of the kooks in California!!

Ron

Reply to
ron