Vibration and Noise

I have a 92 4Runner V6 with approx 191,000 miles on it.

Everytime i am coasting or accelerating to coast I hear/feel a vibration on the center console right below the gear shifter.

It generally happens when I am between 1500 and 2250 rmps.

any suggestion on how to fix?

Reply to
etperez22

Vibrations are very difficult to diagnose without taking a road test. The best way to diagnose the condition is for a knowledgeable person to take a road test. I'll list some things that cause vibrations.

- binding universal joint

- tire or wheel out of balance or out of round

- heat shields

- bad constant velocity joint

- loose, hardened, damaged, or mis-aligned engine and transmission mounts

- driveshaft out of phase or out of balance

- driveline out of alignment

- transmission or transfer case problem

Reply to
Ray O