Ping: Hachi

What did you say you did with your Chrysler Mini-van?

You did this???

Reply to
tak

I fianlly fired up Windoze and got to see this...

God, NO! I *LIKED* my Chrysler vans! If I hadn't broken bolts off the engine of the last one, I'd still be driving it!

But, that one was prior to 1991, and the front ends were UG-LY!, so that wasn't necessarily a bad thing!

But, I could use that tool in my backyard! ;)

Reply to
hachiroku