Prius maintance

Please, either go take a look at a Prius and sit in it and drive it--or else just shut up. Because right now, you don't know shit about the car's size and what it compares to.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

It has more rear leg room than the Camry, asswipe.

Do you always go around blathering about crap you know nothing about?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Can you point me to some documentation for that?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

According to Toyota's comparison tool on its website, a base Prius costs $21,780 vs a Camry at $22,275 + DPI for a comparibly equipped Camry or $20,685 + DPI for the base LE. The Prius has automatic climate control, On-board computer and passenger air-bag shut-off. Right now, the tax rebate on the Prius is $785, so the difference in cost between a Prius and Camry is about $400.

Toyota dealers may give a deeper discount to Camries than Prii, so there may be a large take-home price difference.

At $3 per gallon for gas and using 1 fewer gallon of gas per hundred miles driven (e.g., if the Prius uses 2 gallons per 100 mi and the Camry

3 gallons per 100 mi), the Prius should save about $1000 worth of fuel per 33,000 miles driven, more or less.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Eventually, I may well. Right now, financially, I'm too busy driving the paid-off Corolla while dumping a hefty portion of my paycheck into my 403b & working towards paying off the mortgage - ramping up to retirement. Priorities... boring, but financially prudent. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Charles Pisano" ...

Once again we get a whole bunch of not knowing and imagining...... Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Didn't know Corolla came as a hatchback.

Sorry. They are not anywhere near the same.

Try again.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg