[Q:] Sequoia JBL Stereo audio input for Sirius radio or ipod? Is there one?

Does anyone know if there is any way to take the audio output from a sirius radio or ipod and plug it into a JBL factory stereo (hi power one) in a 2007 Toyota Sequoia?

Perhaps an audio input jack on the back of the head unit or amplifier, or a way to do it if you don't have a dvd system?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
Anonomouse

Go to

and go to the "ipod and portable in my car" link for an adapter. Plug in the year, make, model, and installed accessories and it will give you a list of compatible adapters.

Reply to
Ray O

I looked in Crutchfield.com, but they don't show anything for the deluxe JBL stereo with 6 cd changer. Their solutions seem to work with the single CD only, using the jack to plug in an external cd changer. Does anyone else have any other solutions?

Reply to
Anonomouse

Toyota dealers sell XM and Sirius radios too.

Reply to
Ray O

Look inside the console and see if there is a jack in there...it may be marked "AUX"...

Reply to
Hachiroku