Question about 2005 Camry XLE heater

I recently noticed my wife's heat isn't blowing much heat even with it turned up to its highest setting. How does one know if the heater has
gone bad? If it is bad, is it easy enough to replace?
On 12/11/16 10:28 AM, TCW wrote:

If you'd bring her some flowers once in a while or maybe take her out for a nice dinner, you'll find her heater is working just fine.
--
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much
ammunition.“
On 12/11/2016 1:34 PM, Travis Bickle wrote:

Turns out it was just way, WAY low on coolant. So low because it had never been changed in 90k miles.
On 12/15/16 3:14 PM, TCW wrote:

No, it was way low because it hadn't been *checked* in 90k miles ;-)
--
The road ahead is going to be tough for Mr. Trump, what with his lack of
community organizing experience.

So, my family mechanic said, on this matter, that coolant cannot get low---even after 90k miles---but it can leak out. In his estimation as a mechanic of more than 40 years, I have a leak somewhere and it just finally got bad enough that coolant leaked out.
On 12/15/16 8:12 PM, TCW wrote:

Like i said, it was low because you hadn't checked it.
Leaked, evaporated, drained by pranksters, sipped out of the radiator through a straw by aliens-- matters not why it was low.
Your "mechanic's" critical thinking skills leave a lot to be desired. My guess is at best he's a wrench-turner rather than an actual mechanic
Every car owner's manual recommends monthly fluid and tire pressure checks and you didn't do it. So stop whining and making excuses. Man-up, and take responsibility for your neglect.
--
Make America great again? Hell, I'd be happy if you just made it America
again.

He's been a shop mechanic for 40 years. Not a wrench turner. This is experience not guessing. Very presumptuous, sir.

Wasn't my car so it wasn't my neglect. Again, very presumptuous, sir.
All in all, nothing you contributed to my original post or thus far was of any worth and effectively less than pointless.
I out.