95 SC2 Starter

Anyone have advice on removing the starter on an SC2 95? It looks like its secured with 2 bolts.....1 easily accessible from underneath and the other impossible to reach from either side.....Am I overlooking something or do you need to remove the intake manifold and go in from above?

Reply to
Mike

user

I used enough socket extensions to get the ratchet out into the wheel well area, plus a swivel.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart