Radio

How does one get the radio out of a 97 Toyota Avalon? I can't see any fasteners. Thanks Yaesu

Reply to
wnichelson

Try this link on how to remove the trim bezel that surrounds the radio:

Once the bezel is removed, the bolts that hold the radio in place will be exposed. If the link doesn't work go to
click on the VSM (Vehicle specific mounts) link, enter the make, click on submit, and then choose from 1995-1999 Avalon for the instructions.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks for the great link, Ray. jor

Reply to
jor

You're welcome!

I stumbled upon the pro-fit site when looking for a custom bracket to hold the cell phone.

Reply to
Ray O