Re: '04 Camry Door Lock Keychain Fob Quit

Okay. I went by AutoZone. Sure enough they had a RF checker and it is generating RF. I tried programming it using the procedure at the link some kind chap provided (three times). It refuses to work.

Has anyone else had this kind of problem? Is there a fix short of buying a new remote?

Reply to
jim evans