Re: 1MZ-FE is non-interference

All: No, I just wanted to find out more about my new car's engine; and frankly, I got sick and tired of hearing so many different views about whether it was or wasn't. Now, I have the official word from Toyota and feel that I finally have the answer. I will have BOTH my water pump and timing belt changed soon.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Lee

I believe the spec is to change the belt at 90K. At least it was when the car was new.

Reply to
Mark A