Re: Foreign cars pass Big 3. but not on a steep grade

Try that same road in a Yaris. LOL

mike hunt

runsrealfast wrote: >> mack wrote: >> >> >>>And I don't have to endure the herky-jerky ride of a truck in my daily >>>life, >> >> >> When was the last time that you were in a newer US made truck. They >> drive better than my Japanise cars. >> > > Two years ago I test drove a new Chevy pickup truck. Driving down our > highway was like taking a ride on a bronco. It just kept bobbing front to > back over the slabs of concrete. Not for me thank you! > > > John >
Reply to
Mike Hunter