Re: Green vehicles of 2007

I wonder how much pollution is added the various parts of the ecosystems, to mine the nickel in Canada, then ship it to China and to make the batteries a county with few environmental laws? Possible more than the hybrid will prevent? ;)

mike

Spam away wrote: >> A good summary of the 12 best and worst green vehicles. >>
> >> In the best list it's all Asian makes. Most here know who they are! >> In the worst Mercedes has 4 places and Chrysler has 2, giving DC 50% of >> the worst vehicles. > > It doesn't take into account how much it costs (environmentally) to make > those hybrids. > > Mining all that nickel and shipping it all over the world for processing > and manufacture is a huge hit to the environment.
Reply to
Mike Hunter