Re: Here in Texas

>> "Don't Taze Me, Bro!" ... >>> The radio commercials are summed up to this: >>> >>> Obama: Change Change Change (the word change very over used). However, >>> his radio commercials are crisp, clean, hopeful and to the point. >>> >>> Hillary: Hillary is trying to play off of the "BIG HEART" of Texas. It is >>> a generic and overused salute to Texans. She is commercializing her >>> townhall meeting and talking to Texans like they are 3 year olds. >>> >>> McCain: McCains commercials can be summed up to this: "I was a POW... >>> have respect for me and vote for me" >>> >> >> Hoo boy. November just can't come soon enough. >> >> Natalie >> > > > Prediction, but I'm not sure which candidate will say it first: "Some of my > best friends are {Mexican/Black/Muslims/Inuit Fishermen}"

Don't forget one-eyed, Peruvian bean pickers".

Reply to
witfal

Yeah. Thems two.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" ..

LOL you guys are nuts.

A comedian said that whomever gets the nod, should have a Mexican vice president, due to the "one heartbeat away" thing.

I think looking at *qualifications* should be the most important issue, but that's apparently not the way elections work...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

On this planet, no longer.

Reply to
witfal

I'm surprised none of the candidates has hired Ringling Bros. as his/her campaign manager.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

They'd be turned down. Any of 'em.

Reply to
witfal

Probably. Klown Kollege has its standards.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®