Re: It Just Dawned On Me - Novins' Brilliance.

=20

>=20 > Ha ha ha! It just dawned on me how brilliant Novins really is. >=20 > I bet the good barrister actually anticipated that the judge would = rule the=20 > way she did when she ruled that repeating libel on Usenet is not = libel. >=20 > This has cleared the way for all good, honest and moral folks to fight = > stAUKer fire with fire. Take the case of Gary Burnore, for example. I = am now=20 > free to post links to and actual content of the his archived arrest = record=20 > and other legal papers reproduced there. >=20 >
=20 > Though I honestly think most of it is true, (some, I think is false - = the=20 > anonymous post or email from the alleged mother claiming sexual = relations at=20 > age 15, for example) even if it's all a big lie and libel of the worst = kind,=20 > I, Gregory Hall, can't be accused of libel if and when I repeat it. >=20 > Gary can't bring suit and hope to prevail in light of the judge's = decision -=20 > as stupid and uninformed as it was and as bad a precedent as it is. In = other=20 > words the biggest losers are those with the biggest checkered past and = > documented arrest records. >=20 > Could this be what Novins was after all along? > --=20 > Gregory Hall=20

This is GREAT news for "The Good-Guys" to use when Garrry has one of his = frequent lapses in good common sense and starts attacking another = poster.....with a Gigantic-Boulder (Checkered Past) hanging perilously = over Garrry's "hard head" reminding him of the old saying:

"People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" !!

Heee....Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

-- HJ

Reply to
The Greatest