Re: 'john' really does have his head 'stuffed'; ECU not responsible for acceleration

In message , Just my name writes

I'm not saying that the problem is the fault of the computer, I don't >know what caused the problems.

Honest.

But I do know that you won't find it >by asking the computer's log.

And you knowledge for this little pearl of wisdom comes from?

Reply to
Clive

A lifetime of experience Clive. Do you think the black box will record data that the computer doesn't see? Do you think that passenger car computers are triple redundant?

Reply to
Just my name