Re: Lazy owners who don't read their owner's manuals get what they deserve

snipped-for-privacy@62-183-169-81.bb.dnainternet.fi...

> > The next time someone comes in here and asks a question that's clearly > > and plainly answered in the owner's manual, I'm going to laugh my ass > > off knowing they're getting the royal treatment when they take the car > > in for service: > > What if they lost their owner's manual or never got it when they bought > a used car? > Shit happens. Not everybody bothers to order a new one.

They should... I didn't get one with mine, and that was one of the first things I bought.. Got it off ebay.. And it's the real deal pair of manuals, not some copy. I'm the same way about working on any modern car. I refuse to touch one without a decent manual. Too many things that require exact specs to diagnose, maintain, etc.. So.. I also bought a service manual off ebay.. It's on a CD, and a copy I imagine, but it's a Toyota manual, and probably beats the heck out of the usual "Haynes" manual or whatever.

Reply to
nm5k