Toyota Echo 2000 owners manual urgently required

Hi I am from Pakistan. I have Toyota Platz 2001. Platz is the Japnese name for Echo. I bought it second hand, 35000 km driven. It has a 1.0 L engine. car seems underpowered after driving my Nissan Sunny 83-fitted with a 1.7L diesel engine. But it is okay for Pakistani roads. Its a nice car. comfy but not luxurious. suspension is not as tought as that of my sunny. you hear noise if it passes over bumps. Digital guages are nice and practical: their placement in the center of the dashboard is not at all inconvenient. roomy interior: i am 6' 2''.

Platz/echo/yaris/vitz are not easy to maintain in pakistan as they are not support by Toyota Pakistan. people have some trouble finding spare parts. the good thing is these cars doesnt require much maintainence.

I am facing a problem right now: i dont have its owners manual. i cant find it here. ebay doesnt deliver things here in Pakistan. even if i find it, it would be in Japnese. So i am looking for Toyota Echo 2000's owners manual. If anybody has a soft copy of it then kindly mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. platz 1999 to 2002 look the same so manuals of any one of these would do.

i have found the service manuals on the net. i will post their links soon.

Reply to
Asad