Re: Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

> Man, my '74 Corolla 1200; me and my GF wore the driver's seat out! I don't > think it was meant for that much...activity...

Driver's seat? Even with the seat all the way back, she must have been crippled by that steering wheel crunching up and down her spine! (A friend of mine years ago was enjoying a lady in the passenger seat of a VW beetle. He had opened the sunroof, and when her head started going out the hole and back in, in a certain rhythm, it was all he could do to keep from laughing out loud.)

Reply to
mack

We were a lot more 'compact' back then!

And I can imagine that!!! ;)