Re: Man in Boston sues Starbucks for spilled coffee...

Sorry, Mark...but I have a smile on my face...

> > The article's a spoof...I posted it half being a Wise-Ass, and half to > point out what some people would do... > > Read it again... > > "Witnesses to the accident reacted quickly, pouring hot coffee, soup, and > Hot Pocket filling on the badly chilled Bays. "Thank God for that woman > with the Hot Pockets," remarks an anonymous passerby. "I don't know what > would have happened without that tender flaky crust."

Those types of comments are something I would have said. That's why I took it as a legit article. Now I truly understand the crowd's reaction to War of the Worlds.

Not to change the subject but, they're looking into finding the radio station, that ran the water drinking contest whereby the young lady died from an overdose of water, guilty. And if Charles is reading this, I was just up at Thorn's Market Place in Northampton MA and picked up a .85 pound of active dry yeast for $3.21

Now I'm off to do some DAMAGE CONTROL.

Reply to
mark digital©

Thorn's? You had to come all the way up to Thorn's?

No 'Brewer's Supply" places in Hampden Co.?

Reply to
Hachiroku

No. We had to drop off some paperwork just up the street from Thorn's.

In case you don't know, brewers and active dry yeast aren't the same. Many health food stores only carry brewer's yeast. The stuff is good for pregnant women, and like in my case, when small amounts are added to can cat food, improves his coat of fur. It also tends to convince him to finish his plate of food. Cats can be too damn finicky.

Reply to
mark digital©

LOL! Yeast for your cat? OK...

I'd let the little b@st@rd starve! Won't be too long before he eats!

In all honesty, I never had a problem with an animal eating, except the time I got a 4 month old puppy. Took me two days to realize the poor thing wanted MILK!

No problem after that! The damn thing even ate some of my Chili Bamboo Shoots!

Reply to
Hachiroku

No, seriously. A small amount sprinkled on top. He also likes all sorts of olive oil.

Please! have some respect for the older ones. In human years, he's older than I am.

I don't know... it sounds as if you yourself have reservations about eating it LOL

Reply to
mark digital©

OK. I guess that compensates! ;)

Oh, I used to love them! I started eating them married to my Chinese wife, and then used to pass a store in Amherst that sold them. But, the store's not there now...

Reply to
Hachiroku

One of my cats loved cantaloupe. Actually, she liked most foods... :-)

Catrhy

Reply to
Cathy F.