Re: Man in Boston sues Starbucks for spilled coffee...

> One of my favorite expressions of his is, "Pointing out absurdity by >> being absurd".

Yes, this is very true. I can't help poking fun, though.

You DID hear about the guy that's suing Starbuck's for a few MILLION dollars because they ended a coupon promotion early, right? That one is for real, and he's trying to turn it into a Class action suit. That means he and the Lawyers will get MILLIONS and everyone else will get...

A free cup of coffee.

Reply to
Hachiroku