Re: Marion Barry

He is clearly a victim of the vast far right wing media conspiracy. What does having a license have to do with driving? He doesn't have to obey any laws - he was "da mayor"! Don't the park police know he is exempt from any personal responsibility. (I am still having trouble with terming the Washtimes far right wing - please forgive me)

Ron

LOL, I'm surprised Marion doesn't have the serfs in his kingdom paying > for a private limo... > >

Ron