Re: MIKE Hunter's smal car v large car thesis is correct

>> Jeff wrote: >> > Mike Hunter wrote: >> >> > > I am retired now and what I do have is fifteen years of >> > > my thirty years experience, as an automotive structural >> > > design engineer, designing automobile crumple zones >> > > and test crashing hundreds of all types of vehicles and >> > > observing the result on crash dummies. >> > >> > From your comments, it looks like you volunteered at one point. That >> > would explain your brain damage. ;-) >> >> Mike is an idiot savant who knows everything about cars and absolutely >> nothing about anything else. Sound engineering, insane politics. > He probably has most of his money invested in GM, the company that just > loves making big profit on big SUVs.

If you'd paid attention, you'll know that Mike likes Fords. AKA Fix Or Repair Daily, F***ed Over Rebuilt Dodges, Found On Road Dead.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I always thought "Fix Or Repair Daily" was redundant. I say "Fix Or ReCALL Daily" instead.

Hadn't heard of the "Dodges" one LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®