Re: OT -A Happy WIfe Makes A Happy Life--(said JOHN)

> Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. God says, "I want the men > to make two lines. One line is for the men that dominated their women > on earth and the other for the men that were "whipped" by their women. > Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter." > > The next time God looks, the women are gone and there are two lines. > The line of the men that were "whipped" by their women was 100 miles > long, but there was only one man in the line of men that dominated > their women. >

Your reply was way more informative than the original post...

Natalie

God angrily said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created > you in my image and you were all "whipped" by your mates. Look at the > only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! > > Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in that line?" > The man said "I don't know. My wife told me to stand here." >
Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Do you mean this took place in the 1950s?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

"larry moe 'n curly" ...

I would be terribly bored with a spineless man. I have no respect for anyone who doesn't have a the guts to stand up for themselves. My husband's strength of character is one of the main things I found attractive.

*rolling eyes*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Rolling eyes. Would that be in ADDITION to...never mind.

Reply to
witfal

"witfal" "Wickeddoll®"

*fwap*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Whether one marries them or not is not important. It is not ahrd to get ride of any woman. A few thousand dollars, to the MAFIA and she will get run over by a Teamster in a truck and you and get many more thousands in back insurance LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

The OP is a very wise man.. I couldn't have said it better myself..

Reply to
Charles Pisano

How do you know, and why did you LOL? Is there a particular fairy tale or nightmare ending here that personally involved you?

Reply to
nothing_more_than

Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. God says, "I want the men to make two lines. One line is for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other for the men that were "whipped" by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter." The next time God looks, the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were "whipped" by their women was 100 miles long, but there was only one man in the line of men that dominated their women. God angrily said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all "whipped" by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in that line?" The man said "I don't know. My wife told me to stand here."

--------------

This is what western television does. It comically portrays men as blind idiots who do as thier wives say at all cost.

In the real world, most American women have no common sense. They spend money on things that are unnecessary and often worthless, Been to a dollar store latelty?? Check one out. You'll see women (many who look mentally ill) often in groups. with baskets full of worthless crap. They pile the junk into their SUV and head off aimlessley to the next store to waste more money and resources...

American women are at about the same place American car makers were in the mid to late 90's ... Cracks are starting to appear in the veneer. Customer satisfaction is down and the horror stories are abundant..

Many foreign models are now appearing on our shores. These models are reliable, functional and trustworthy and traditional much like the models many baby boomer men saw their fathers enjoy.... Many men are now going over seas in search of something better.

American women are scrambling to stem the tide. For example, they recently passed a law that cancels or forbids a passport of any man who owes child support. What if they passed a law that said you can't leave the country if you were behind on your mortgage? Would that be ok too..?

Married people are now the minority as fewer men see the point in becoming a slave to a female and American divorce laws. And they explore their possibilties with foreign women, where they find themselves much more appreciated...

"Ditch the bitch'...

Reply to
Charles Pisano

I would be terribly bored with a spineless man. I have no respect for anyone who doesn't have a the guts to stand up for themselves. My husband's strength of character is one of the main things I found attractive.

*rolling eyes* Natalie ==============

How much of a spine does one have if they let their wife sit on the computer all day. I think he's relieved and gratefull to have help in giving her the constant attention she obviously needs. But spineless nonetheless...

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Hey Charles! And YOUR reason for hanging out here all day is?

When you point an accusatory finger at someone, the other three are pointed right back at you.

Those who live in glass houses should be wearing a Stainless Steel Athletic Cup, because here comes Natalie with the denuding fork - Oh, and this time she's heated it to a nice bright red...

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I can't use it on him. He doesn't have the standard equipment necessary.

Killfiles are such a good thing.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Hey Charles! And YOUR reason for hanging out here all day is? =A0=A0=A0=A0When you point an accusatory finger at someone, the other three are pointed right back at you. =A0=A0=A0=A0Those who live in glass houses should be wearing a Stainless Steel Athletic Cup, because here comes Natalie with the denuding fork - Oh, and this time she's heated it to a nice bright red... =A0=A0=A0=A0-->--

God..what a waste...

They've got u trained I see....What is that called..uh..'Stockholm Syndrome'...?? When you start to sympathize with your oppressors?

I'm guessin' you got one of those clunky, modern 'merican models..? I look for you at the dolla store, chanting your 'yes dear' mantra...?

CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano