Re: OT A terrible nightmare....

>>> "badgolferman"... >>>> Scott >>>> I think you are telling us too much about yourself.... >>> >>> >>> Sot didn't write it, so it's a moot point. >> >> Far more telling is his thinking the joke to be funny. >> >> And I repeat, I'm guessing he thinks it's far better to be a Klansman >> than a Democrat. >> > > Gotta go with Wit on this one. It's pretty hateful to consider being > black, Mexican or whatever other ethnicity as being equal to having HIV, > being drug-addicted, and the other horrible things. > > I'm sure you meant no harm, but think about that one for a minute. > > Natalie

Nat, you say "I'm sure you meant no harm" which is too charitable to be believed.. Of course he meant to do harm. He has all the faculties of the average republican't, but just not the talent to have written this scurrilous 'joke' himself. That he, and his alter egos on this ng actually think this is funny, is beyond my comprehension. . I imagine he thinks planting nooses in public places is a good gag, too. You ask him to "think a minute". This is something he's incapable of doing, because he's a mindless sot. He's already finding out how to tune in to his mentor, Don Imus, when he (incredibly) returns to foul the airwaves in December. Birds of a feather, and all that. Snott is the very kind of dull-minded knuckledragger that the rightards love to court. But no fear - these h*mo boobiens won't get to first base in November '08, and they're scared witless.

Reply to
mack

I can agree with almost everything you wrote above, except the "average" description.

I'm a registered Republican, and quite conservative. I have no, repeat NO Republican friends that would find anything funny about that "joke", and would likely feel as embarrassed about his being a self-proclaimed conservative. It just doesn't work, Mack.

Reply to
witfal

Okay, you must be an "above average" Republican.

It's not as if I scorn all Republicans - there are a number of fine Congressmen (and women) and a number of fine Republican Senators (male and female) in whom I have trust to do the right thing. But if there are any 'loyal' Republicans out there who don't follow along slavishly to this administration's excesses, I wish they'd speak up NOW. We need to stop this monstrous fiasco in Iraq and the shredding of our Constitution now, not a year from now.

Reply to
mack

I've spoken thusly many times here, Mack. Particularly about the stupidity in Iraq.

Reply to
witfal