Re: {OT} Bambi Poll...it ain't lookin too good...

> JoeSpareBedroom wrote: > > I gave him an A just for getting GM's CEO fired. He gets an A+ if he > gets rid of the banksters. A triple A+ if we attack Iran, and a AAA if he > tells Israel to piss off. > > > > Attack Iran. Yeah. We always knew you were an idiot. > > Take out Iran and Israel at the same time. Everyone will love us.

Are you Saddam Hussein's ghost? Because the two things he hated most were Persians and Jews, and a lot of Arab crazies would love to see the Middle East rid of Israelis and Iranians (and Kurds and Turks) and made 100% Arab.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly