Re: {OT} barber shop -->joke<--

Oh? How much do you wanna bet?

I would bet you. I remember you've suggested a bet a couple times before.

But your Republican friends are always cheating, like in the last two Presidential elections (both actually won by Democrats).

So even though I know you're honest, Scott, I can't trust your dirty Republican friends ;-) [chuckle]

Reply to
Built_Well

You are on....

LOL...actually it is refreshing to have a liberal to spar with that has a sense of humor...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Both actually won by Democrats? What is the color of the sky in YOUR world? LOL

I'll bet you $100 right now that in 2008, after all of the votes are counted, a Republican will still be the President of the USA

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike, I'm sorry but I cannot take the bet because of _ALL_ the Republican cheating that goes on. Plus, "Mark" seems to think it's illegal to bet online in a newsgroup??

Reply to
Built_Well

Would you take the bet if we secure the $200 on Pay Pal?

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I don't mean you're a cheat!! I mean your Bublican friends in high places. You remember--they stole Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004, and tried stealing Pennsylvania last time, too. I bet they really regret that now that Pennsylvania Representative John Murtha is calling for total troop withdrawal.

And remember a few months ago when Penn. Senator Arlen Specter (a Republican for heaven's sake) kept tossing around the word "impeachment" at a few news conferences! Scared the willies outta the Republican cheats--"We should have never tried messing with Pennsylvania in the '04 election," they thought to themselves!

Reply to
Built_Well

Stole Florida?

Hell it was the Dims that tried to steal Florida.

Please review the facts.

btw you Dims tried to throw out our Service members votes...talk about stealing...

btw EVERY recount showed Bush winning.

If you really want to bring this up I can flood you with facts...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

The stealing that has been documented as fact was done by college students and senior citizens who would vote in two or more states, dead people who rose from the grave, felons bused in from the prisons, etc. All voted for Democratic candidates. This doesn't even take into consideration Mr. Gore's attempt to prevent the absentee balloting of service members who tend to vote Republican.

So be careful when you throw accusations around like that because the facts will always bite you in the ass.

Reply to
badgolferman

That's right. The art of government consists of taking as much wealth from the middle class and transferring it to the upper one percent, because, as dizzy says, most of them are very greedy.

Reply to
Built_Well

If dizzy is your source of inspiration you are in sad shape.

Reply to
badgolferman

Well if you did you would loose because President Bush, a Republican, would still be in office when all the votes were counted. The winner would not take office until the following year. I have no idea who would be President in YOUR world however ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Oh, that was tricky!! Good one.

January 20, Inauguration Day.

Reply to
Built_Well

I win money on that bet every election cycle. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

It's really bad in Ohio, where they've got a crooked Republican running the elections. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Reply to
Stuart Krivis