Re: OT - Biden quotes

Perhaps you should send that to Dave Letterman, oh wait Biden is a Dim LOL

He's only been out of the bag for a few days, so we're in for a series of > "treats" with this ignorant idiot's quotes: > > The idea he doesn't realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the > role of the vice president of the United States, that's the Executive > Branch. He works in the Executive Branch. He should understand that. > Everyone should understand that." - Joseph Biden, during CNN interview >
Reply to
Mike Hunter