Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid

Actually that is not quite true. The different tax RATES apply to different levels of income. I'm not sure of the dividing points but one is taxed at the 10% rate on say the first $20,000 then 15% on the next say $35,000, One top rate does not go back to the first dollar once you fall into a higher.

Reply to
Mike hunt