Re: OT: Dear Natalie

Charles, do you really want to run out the remainder of your 3 billion seconds that way?

I don't know what kind of churches you attended, but I'm surprised you couldn't find conservative ones that weren't full of divorcees because conservative churchgoers get divorced a lot. I suppose Unitarian/Universalist churches aren't to your liking, but they too have lots of divorced people, only the congregations aren't very judgmental toward them.

Don't knock clubs and bars because the women there are honest about their motives, unlike single church women. And who cares about rejection when there are plenty of other women there or at other bars? Even I didn't get rejected 100% of the time, and I was sort, 80 lbs. overweight, wasn't the best dresser, and didn't exactly have a sparkling personality.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Such honesty! Nonetheless, you did get laid on a regular basis, eh?

Reply to
sharx35

Actually yes, probably because excessive alcohol consumption blurred their vision sufficiently. But keep in mind that "regular" doesn't necessarily mean "frequent".

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Yeah, I remember the desert days, too, encountering the odd, and I DO mean odd, oasis. Hint: oasis has wet place.

Reply to
sharx35