Re: OT Hachi/Deval Patrick

>>This guy is goooooooooooooood. You hear his latest remarks? He's standing >>in >>front of a room of business people and says something to the effect it's >>time to close the tax loopholes businesses are using, so Massachusetts can >>get back on it's feet. And don't tell me you aren't manipulating the >>system >>because I know, when I worked for Texaco I did the same darn thing. >> >>Wow! >> >>In a Time magazine interview he explicitly states, after being asked if he >>has thoughts to run for the White house, something to the effect he didn't >>run for office of governor for a future venue. (he used the word *job*) >> > > You guys sure have a winner! > > I love listening to Howie Carr tell about him and your wonderful > Boston Mayor! > > Will the last person out of Mass please turn out the lights? > > -- > > > Scott in Florida > >

Howie's a f*ck nut. Pure and simple. That's why you like him. To each his own.

Reply to
mark digital©

You must be one of Howie's Moon Bats.......

LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

If the shoe fits I'll wear it. I ain't half ashamed as you are.

Reply to
mark digital©

Aw, c'mon guys! Can't we all just get along?!

Reply to
Hachiroku +O+A+m+/

LOL.....

but it is so much fun sparin with moon bats....

Even thou this moon bad seems to be a good guy...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Sorry Hachi, I can't deal with penny pinching arguments. Nor can I deal with "the first thing he did was.." when I know better. And we've seen a lot of business lost to overseas but it's only wrong if they threaten to move to the next state over.

Reply to
mark digital©

I can, when he said the state was in serious financial trouble...

Reply to
$)CHachiroku +O+A+m+/

It didn't get this way overnight. But it does show that driving around in an old Crown Victoria and using your own furniture doesn't amount to much savings either.

Businesses just don't get up and leave. It took Danaher Tools over two years to close down operations in Springfield. Final layoffs were announced a little bit before Christmas '04 I believe. The building is still there but over 300 jobs are gone. Mitt showed up but to say it was too late would be dishonest. Danaher was determined to complete it's move to down south where overall costs were lower no matter what Mitt wanted. So all he could do was assure the few workers left (

Reply to
mark digital©