Re: OT: Here in Texas

D> > McCain: McCains commercials can be summed up to this: "I was a POW...

> > have respect for me and vote for me" > > He has no redeeming conservative qualities.

Because he actually served in a war rather than just pretended

The fact that he was tortured doesn't hurt either (so to speak).

Watch for the Swiftboaters tol say he faked that.

> I am NOT looking forward to the next 4 years.

How have you enjoyed the last 4?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

What happened to my ½ ? Did you snip it out or did your Google reader not show it?

Reply to
badgolferman