Re: Here in Texas

After Bush's reappointment, NPR sent a reporter to Columbia University to

> ask first time voters how they made their choices. One young woman said "I > thought both candidates were the same, so I picked Bush 'cause he had cute > ears." > > Kill me now.

A former co-worked, during Clinton's impeachment, said he was innocent.

But she'd "do him" in a second.

Reply to
witfal

You guys are really depressing me.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Does she also write a lot of letters to men in prison?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

No. She was actually a competent worker.

In management, come to think of it. Maybe that explains it.

Reply to
witfal