Re: (OT) I refuse to excuse myself for having Christmas

> Come to Rochester. I'll arrange things so you never have to read my words > again. Permanently. Bring your daddy from Texas. Great Northern Pike will > eat anything. >

That's the drugs talking.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

No. It's a promise. Don't be a pussy. Come on over.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It's either the drugs talking or a direct threat on my life. Consider your position carefully.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You're already 98% dead. You've been that way for quite some time.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Perhaps. But you have no right to go the remaining 2%, so prayerfully consider threatening my life. I'm not so worried about me as about the poor bastard that has to live next door, or down the street, to you because you are unstable. Wrong on most things in life, and unstable at the same time. That's a bad combination. It's also the main reason your wife isn't your wife anymore. You need help.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Hell....all I need to do is slam a door loudly and it should put you down.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom