Re: {OT} I refuse to pay! REVOLUTION!!!!

eddy likes to make predictions.

After the folks in Pennsylvania see the tax bill for this democrat pork thing they call stimulous, I dare say that anyone running under the name of democrat will have a tough time of it, LOL.

Reply to
dbu'

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I am sure that the person who opens that will get a good laugh.

More money was wasted on the Iraq War than will go into the stimulus plan.

Reply to
Jeff

The Fair Tax isn't that fair because it's more like the No Taxes For Paris Hilton Types (which is why Steve Forbes wants it), and there's no proof that it would cause the economy to grow faster. If I'm wrong about such proof, please cite some from a credible (i.e., not very partisan) source.

If you want the economy to grow but you hate poor people, the best tax cut is probably an investment tax credit on equipment because even companies that are running losses can benefit from it, and it tends to modernize the economy rather than waste money propping up old stuff or stuff that's already a tax shelter, like real estate and buildings.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

No fair, stating facts.

Here's what the CIA spy who was the real-life Syrianna has to say about our situation in the Middle East:

larry moe 'n curly