Re: OT - Iraqi leader snubs Bush

Recommendations have already leaked out. They appear to be cut and run

> according to reports.

In today's news Bush says otherwise. He is consistant, no leaving Iraq until the job is done. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

You read and take for fact outhouse rumor, leaked press reports and cocktail party talk.

Reply to
dbu,

Staying the course means we are doomed to failure in Iraq. Things are getting worse there everyday. How will doing the same turn things around? Bush is the only president who will do on Wednesday as he planned on Monday no matter what happened on Tuesday. (Credit to Steve Colbert)

Reply to
Art