Re: OT Katie shows Barry is a Boob....DUMB

COURIC: But talking microcosmically, did the surge, the addition of > 30,000 --

> > OBAMA: Heh, heh. > > COURIC: -- additional troops -- > > OBAMA: Katie? > > COURIC: -- help the situation in Iraq? > > OBAMA: Katie, the -- the -- the -- Uh, you've asked me three > different times and, eh, eh, I said repeatedly that there is no doubt > that, uh, our troops helped to reduce violence. > > COURIC: But yet -- > > OBAMA: There's no doubt. > > COURIC: -- you are saying if you knew -- > OBAMA: But, duh -- > > COURIC: Given what you know now, you still wouldn't support it. > > OBAMA: Because the -- Because the -- > > COURIC: So I'm just trying to understand this. > > OBAMA: Because -- because, uh, uh, i-i-it's pretty straightforward. > By us putting $10 to $12 billion a month -- $200 billion -- that's > money that could have gone into Afghanistan. Those additional troops > could have gone into Afghanistan. That money also could have been > used to shore up, uh, a declining economic situation in the United > States.

This topic would have been much more interesting if you took "is" out of the subject line.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL! It would take the idea of the media courting Obama to a whole new level.

Reply to
Truckdude