Re: {OT} Marine Makes Insurgents Pay the Price

>>> Granted, these theaters had more to do with US security than we are >>> facing >>> today, but the same question is valid, where would we be today if we set >>> about on a course to appease the Taliban, if we ignored the worldwide >>> intelligence and it turned out that Saddam actually did have WMD? >>> >>> You are like a broken clock, you're right twice a day for a minute each >>> time, but you ignore the fact that the sun continues to rise and set. >> >> >> Meanwhile, a promise remains unkept, and for very suspicious reasons. > > What promise would that be? >

OBL's capture or death. If you ask who made the promise, you are playing games, and you will do so alone.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If by "they", you mean Marines, the answer might be that they are being sent to where they should've been in the first place: Afghanistan.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Someone might want to pay close attention to Somalia. Hijacked oil, hihacked tanks & other weapons, hijacked chemicals. Potential for all sorts of nasty surprises.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Anyone else think the pirates have stepped on their wienies with the oil tanker?

Reply to
Truckdude

Why? When's the last time the Saudis got their hands dirty with unholy things like gunpowder?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You have a right to make that argument, but not the right to claim they have done "nothing." The left criticizes the US for allowing genocide to occur, but then complains every time the US tries to do anything about it.

Reply to
Mark A

Didn't notice how long you'd been married.

So, how is it that you only began learning about Russian-American interactions last week?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There goes another empty can of paint...

Reply to
badgolferman