Re: OT - Media quotes of the year.

First place for bias goes to:

> > Co-anchor Chris Matthews: "I have to tell you, you know, it's part of > reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they > hear Barack Obama's speech. My - I felt this thrill going up my leg. I > mean, I don't have that too often. > ?"Co-anchor Keith Olbermann: "Steady." > ?Matthews: "No, seriously. It's a dramatic event. He speaks about America > in a way that has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with the > feeling we have about our country. And that is an objective assessment."?- > Exchange during MSNBC's coverage of the Virginia, Maryland and Washington > D.C. primaries, February 12. >

I remember TV talking heads absolutely gushing about Reagan's speeches when they should've been analyzing content. Did you complain about that, or will you pretend you don't remember?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I just want to see consistency from Conscience. By the way, there were TV things who gushed about Bush, too. At least in this newsgroup, I saw no complaints.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That's about the most unbiased journalism I've ever heard from Olbermann.

Reply to
badgolferman

Right. I keep a notepad & pen in the living room so that every time I see something on the TV news, I can jot down all the details. This enables me to find it for you later, if it happens to be online 8 years later.

Sure, Mark.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Maybe you didn't realize that my post was a parody of you own posts, making all kinds of ridiculous demands for proof, and ordering people around like a Nazi Stormtrooper.

Your next post will demand proof of what I just said.

Reply to
Mark A

IOW you have experience with him, but he doesn't have experience with you.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Sure. You're the penultimate human. Nobody has capabilities which you don't.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom