Re: {OT} More reasons for the Dow to drop

> > There has been an ugly rumor going round that one way Nobama is planning > > on paying for the bullshit spending is to nationalize IRA's and 401k's. > > > > If that is true, that would explain the freefall in the Dow quite nicely. > > The institutional investors are cashing out, so they don't have to turn > > their 'investments' over to the Government. > > > > If he does it, he'll be digging his own grave, politically and maybe even > > figuratively. > > > > Sir Charles THE Curmudgeon > > > > > Where is this rumor going around?

I really hate to say this Joe but are you research impaired? I really don't mean it as an insult but I found something in less than 3 seconds, and this was also a campaign issue. Its a read, I don't care about the source or looking to debate it, I only read it. Are you really in this for the legitimicy of issues or just an attacker getting jollies?

Go to www(dot)google(dot)com and type obama 401k & you'll come up with plenty. Get your own info & what appeals to you, I just posted the first one I looked at for starters so don't start the crap that the resource is flawed. Look at the rest of the links & decide what you wanna read.

Reply to
ByTor

And than Joe Biden would be President? I don't pray but I sure as hell would pray for Obamas safety.

Reply to
ByTor

I expect certain people in this newsgroup to present their sources when they post their rumors. I won't spend one second doing their work for them.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Well, I didn't wanna go there, that thought is just unthinkable.

Reply to
ByTor

Okay. I mean I understood it as non rumor but if you never heard about it during the campaign than I guess I can understand that.

Reply to
ByTor

So only about 4 people have to leave office before Clinton becomes president. With all the sudden deaths that hapened when Bill Clinton was in office, she might just make it.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

A couple of years ago, that would have been a good thing.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Reply to
bogusmailmark