Re: OT: morons think they can get high quality medical care, free

Where it is in effect around the world, so called free socialized medicine

> has proven to be a higher cost, lower quality, form of medical coverage > supposedly available to all of the people. ;) > > > mike

That's not the question I asked, and the article is not about the pros or cons of socialized medicine. You have a reading comprehension problem, or you're lost in the thread and have no idea what it's about. Here's the article again:

Try reading it so you don't appear the fool.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom