Medical Nitrous

I can get Medical Nitrous refils cheaper than I can normal Nitrous refils from the local supplier, one of the perks of where I work!

Is it exactly the same or is there any differences?

Dave.

Reply to
David Bolton

And in other news David Bolton is quoted as saying:

From

(Burgermans site)

Q: Is there any performance increase in using medical grade nitrous oxide?

A: None! All the same

Reply to
Chet

go go go!

oh he err has.....

Reply to
Vamp

Or you could try and purchase some Entonox, which is an equal mixture of 50% Oxygen and 50% Nitrous oxide. Not only would you get a massive bang in your engine, when you sniff it its like being pissed.

Result or what. :-)

Reply to
John Woodhall

Try cooling the engine with all that oxygen in there.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yep, great result. You would get horrendous detonation, and an engine life of a few seconds...

Nitrous only liberates the oxygen when the COMPOUND breaks down due to the heat of combustion... Its not a mixture!

Burgerman

Reply to
Burgerman