New camy - 45 care free miles

Just drove home with a new camy. 45 miles and problem free ;-)

-- " "

Reply to
Zekers!

My GM cars used to hold up that long too.

Reply to
Art

Art wrote: || My GM cars used to hold up that long too.

Mustn't have been built on a day ending with, "Y".

Reply to
SHARX..

Yugo's are good for the first 120 miles.

Reply to
Wolfgang

So, my 93 Camry is still going strong at over 231,000 miles.

Reply to
Blackbeard

Time for a tire rotation.

Reply to
Ibrahim

or a recreational oil change

Reply to
JH

yes the infamous sludge buildup is probably 1/16 inch already

Reply to
steve

we should care about this?

just like to see your name on the screen, do you?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh..

Reply to
Don